Monday, July 22, 2013

Let's try this again

Seriously...
I have been busy writing everywhere and anywhere but here. Let's start this all over again shall we.

I did sent out my work (unfinished, big NO, NO!) I got a response. It wasn't a yes, but it was still positive. I am still editing, but the problem with editing is that when you think you are done and re-read it you edit again and the cycle continues.
When is the right time to stop? If anyone knows the answer let me know.

I've been following various blogs about writing that I will write about at a later day. One thing that they all said was to Write. It is major that one writes. It could read as gibberish or nonsense but putting words down will not only get you started but it will also improve your writing skills. Do it.

As  a parting note, I am about to start reading Tattoos on the Heart, The Power of Boundless Compassion by Gregory Boyle. There will be an update about it later. I hear it's a tearjerker. I'll keep it in mind to have a tissue handy.

Whoop... I have at least two more postings coming up so for now I'm off to start the book.
Starting today I will end every post with quotes that I find inspiring or informative. Here is the first one.

"If you write one story, it may be bad; if you write one hundred, you have the odds in your favor." Edgar Rice Burroughs

1 comment: